It's been a while since I last photographed a wedding at Eastwell Manor, so it was really good to be back there again for Victoria and James' wedding, and wow, what a beautiful wedding to photograph. They both got ready at the hotel, so I was able to switch between rooms to photograph them both getting ready.
They enjoyed an outside ceremony in the gardens and had their florist decorate the area beautifully; with flowers on the aisle seating, incredible displays on two plinths at the end of the aisle, and also adorning the handrails on the bridge leading to the area.
Music was clearly a passion for Victoria and James, as they had carefully chosen songs throughout the day. Specific songs for all the different major moments of the ceremony (beforehand, the bride's arrival, signing of the register, bride and groom's exit etc.), the confetti blessing, and also intro songs for each of the people in the wedding speeches. I'm a massive music lover too & really appreciated this attention to detail - the guests loved it too. On the topic of speeches, a special mention has to go to Victoria's eldest daughter whose speech was written and delivered with a skill of someone you would assume was much older. That girl is going to go far.
In the evening, Victoria and James chose to start the party with 3 dances - first, Victoria dancing with her dad, then a well executed choreographed routine by Victoria and James, and then the two daughters did an amazing dance mash-up that they had come up with themselves, with Victoria and James joining them part way through. And if that wasn't enough, a bit later, they had arranged for Moldovan dancers to perform, taking the atmosphere even higher.
It was epic and a pleasure to be a part of. Congratulations Victoria & James!
- Venue: Eastwell Manor https://www.champneys.com/hotels/eastwell-manor/
- Event Manger Helen Morris & Chris (mail Eastwell.Weddings@champneys.com
- Master of Ceremony Jim Cattermole
- Décor & Flowers Chic Weddings www. chicweddings.co.uk
- Cake – Hanna’s Cake Creations www.hannascakecreations.co.uk
- DJ Ben Bell Mwww.benbellweddingdj.co.uk
- ParTee Mini Golf Jodie Bangs www. partee-entertainment.co.uk
- Hair and Make Up www.hollyweddingmakeupandhair.com
- Videographer Mike Collyer, MAC Videography | macvideography.co.uk
- Dress Kiss the Bride https://kissthebride.uk.com/
- Groom’s Suit Cavani.co.uk from Class menswear
- Jazz Band: Alison Carter w: www.alisoncarter.net
Share this story