I have a lot of time for Rachel & Trevor's style. I got a glimpse of it when I did their pre-wedding portrait session around Brighton, & their choices for the wedding day were spot on. I loved Rachel's dress and Trevor's suit choice - both worked so well, and they were clearly comfortable in them. The 3 different coloured sofa suites on the south lawn were a strikingly perfect addition to an already incredible setting, and the champagne ladder tower, and similarly styled dessert display were both cool and complementary to the venue. There were various other touches around the venue to (like in the preview photo below), and all helped add that little bit extra.
I'll try to add a few more photos to this blog post later on so you can see what I'm talking about. For now though, I thought I'd share one of the last photos of the day as the preview photo. Taken in the dark with them trusting an idea I had. Just them looking cool as, with castle walls around them, the dressing table styling next to them, and a couple of coloured gels on flashes adding a little bit extra to the shot.
Congratulations Rachel & Trevor!
- Venue: Wadhurst Castle www.wadhurstcastle.co.uk
- Planner: Wedding Box Boutique https://www.theweddingboxboutique.com/
- Stylist: Locate to Create www.locatetocreate.com
- Florist: Tony Dunn www.tonydunnflowers.co.uk
- Videography: Cut Above Productions www.cutaboveproductions.co.uk
- Magician: www.tjshoesmith.co.uk
- Cake: www.sugarandspicedcakes.co.uk
- Invitations www.lauradanby.co.uk
- String Quartet www.leonquartet.co.uk
Share this story