I started my coverage of Kathryn & Tim’ wedding at Nettlestead Place where Kathryn was getting ready with her 5 bridesmaids, her mum, and Tim’s mum. Then when Tim and his groomsmen arrived, I met them at the top of the drive for a few portraits by the Gatehouse and as they were walking down to the house. Kathryn & Tim had chosen the undercroft for their ceremony- it’s so striking and unique, that it’s obvious to see why.
With the vows exchanged, rings placed on fingers, and first kiss made, it was time to celebrate with a few drinks and canapes in the incredible grounds of Nettlestead Place. The cutting of the cake was moved slightly earlier than planned on the day, as although the cake was truly amazing, at 5 tiers and standing on sloping ground, it was scarily resembling the infamous tower of Pisa. If not cut before the meal, there was a distinct danger of it being on the floor before the main was served. The speeches were all great and despite a power cut delaying the first dance, there was no sullying the mood of this celebration.
Kathryn & Tim obviously had a very tight-knit group of family and friends, and their wedding was great fun to photograph. Congratulations once again Kathryn & Tim.
– Florist/decor: chic weddings https://www.chicweddings.co.uk
– DJ: disco inferno http://www.discoinferno.co.uk
– Cake: Jeys Heavenly Events https://www.facebook.com/jeysheavenlyevents/
– Videographer: CP Lavery Photography https://www.cplaveryphotography.co.uk/
– Hair: Franki Dallas https://www.instagram.com/ivoryhairbyfranki/
– Make up: Tom Bucklen https://www.instagram.com/tjbucklen/?hl=en
– Brides Dress: Alta costura https://www.altacostura.co.uk/