In true Monty Python style, I try to always look on the bright side of life. I know it's been hard for couples (and their wedding suppliers) with all the postponements, but I love seeing the joy when they're finally able to get married. That mix of frustration and celebration was summed up perfectly by Adele and Henry with their choice of wedding cake text. Just two words, in a beautiful script font, saying "Fucking Finally." I know exactly how you feel. 🙂
Adele got ready at her friend and Maid of Honour, Jade's house. Then with her bridesmaids in a Landrover Defender, and Adele with her dad in a stunning classic red Triumph, it was a short drive to Hendall Manor Barns for the ceremony and celebrations. They are such a sweet couple, and very clearly love each other to bits. Henry's speech has the whole room in tears and the ice-cream van had everyone grinning like kids again. I loved being a part of their day and wish them lots of luck & happiness together.
Congratulations Adele & Henry!
- Venue - Hendall Manor Barns
- Photographer - Parkershots www.parkershots.com
- Florist - Tania Leycester, Endless Blooms - endlessblooms.co.uk
- Hair and Make up - Danielle Porter - https://www.facebook.com/DanielleHairMUA/
- Caterers - Martin Doyle, MDFood4Thought -https://mdfood4thought.com/
- Ice Cream Van - Pete Cook, Indulgent Ice Creams - https://www.indulgenticecreams.co.uk/
- Cake - Phil Leycester, Cottage Bakery Newick -https://www.facebook.com/newickbakery/
- Entertainment - Go Commando - https://ilovetogocommando.com/
- Transport - Family friend
- Videographer - Family friend, Callum Barnshaw
Share this story