Gemma & Ben wanted a fun and relaxed wedding - basically a big party with their friends and family. They chose Winters Barns in Canterbury for their venue and had the whole day there; with both bride and groom getting ready onsite in the morning, an outdoors ceremony in the courtyard, and then the wedding breakfast and evening party in the barns there.
They met about 5 years ago whilst they were on holiday in Cyprus, and are an active couple, with Ben loving regular football, and Gemma a keen horse-rider. Although Ben is more indoorsy and Gemma outdoorsy they create a nice balance and share obvious chemistry. Both of them place great importance on their relationships with friends and family, and it was evident throughout the day how much their guests reciprocated this.
I had a great time photographing their wedding & wish them lots of happiness in their future together.
Congratulations Gemma & Ben!
- Venue : Winters Barns - https://www.winters-barns.co.uk/
- Suits : Slaters Menswear (Guth & Val, Yunsa Suits)- https://www.slaters.co.uk/
- Wedding Dress : Confetti & Lace, Designer is Dando London - https://www.confettiandlace.com/
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Ties : Victoria's Bridal Boutique - https://www.victoriasbridalboutique.co.uk/
- Florist : Jane At Graham Greener - https://www.grahamgreener.com/ Make up - Lauren-Elle
- Make up : https://lauren-elle.co.uk/
- Hair : Gemma Goldsmith @gg_hairdesigner
- Cake : Jey Heavenly Events @jeysheavenlyevents
- Musician : Rob (Tailored Entertainment) - https://www.tailored-entertainment.com/artists/rob-singer-guitarist
- DJ : The Wedding Chaps - https://www.theweddingchaps.co.uk
- Photobooth : Photo Chic Booth - https://www.photochic.co.uk
- Caterers : Scott Anderson - https://www.andersonscaterers.co.uk/
Share this story