Katie & Jack must have been smiling for over 99% of their wedding day. They are such a sweet couple and so clearly meant for each other. Their smiles spread to everyone around them and the whole day was a beauty to behold. They are also incredibly blessed - looking at the beautiful sunshine they enjoyed on their day, you'd easily be forgiven for forgetting the gale force winds that swept the country two days before and torrential rain right up until the wedding day morning. But, for them, that all stopped.
I loved photographing their wedding and wish them lots of continued happiness together.
For their preview, I decided on one of the rare moments where they were not ear to ear smiles, as I just love the intimacy and tenderness of it. Just Katie and Jack, embracing in the orchard, bathed in the beautiful golden sunset.
- The Venue - Bradbourne House
- Florist - Emily&Me Wedding Flowers - www.emilyandme.co.uk
- Make up - Kirsty McCall MUA - www.kirstymccall.com
- Hair - Hair By Georg - www.hairbygeorg.com
- Caterers - venue
- Cake - Christine Newton
- Entertainment - Mickey Allen - DJ (family friend)
- Dress - Bought from Isabella Grace, designer is Stella York
- Groom & groomsmen suits from Well Suited for Men Ltd - www.suited-well.co.uk
- Transport - Aarion Wedding Car Hire - www.aarionweddingcars.co.uk
- Sweet table and games - Handmade Creations - Kent Wedding & Event Hire - www.handmadecreationskent.com
Share this story