Sophie & Jordan are one of those couples that are so nice & friendly, that when talking to them you feel like you known them all your life. On top of that, their enthusiasm talking about their wedding in any email or chat before the wedding was incredibly infectious and I couldn’t wait for their day to arrive.
I started my coverage at Sophie’s parent’s house where she was getting ready with her Matron of Honour, 2 bridesmaids, flowergirl, and mum & dad. It was nice to see Laetitia from “MakeUp Angel” again & in meeting Natalie who was doing everyone’s hair, and in working with Lewis for the first time, providing the videography. From there we all headed to St. George’s Church in Benenden for the actual ceremony. It’s a beautiful church and Sophie & Jordan’s florist, Clare Staplehurst had done an amazing job with her decorations – especially the flowers along the aisle.
Then it was off to The Oak Barn, Frame Farm, (just around the corner) for the reception. This was the first time I have photographed a wedding here and I must say it’s a bit of a hidden gem – glorious rustic farm buildings on the outside that have been renovated beautifully on the inside. The surrounding fields give a lovely openness, and features such as the pond and main barn are perfect photo opportunities.
I really enjoyed photographing Sophie & Jordan’s wedding. Here they are just being themselves, in a field, after another shower had passed over the area, & with the sun teasing us with the briefest of glimpses before it retired for the day. I love their relaxed smiles, hinting at no thought for anything else in the world apart from the person right there, holding their hands.
Congratulations Sophie & Jordan. It was a real pleasure photographing your wedding!
– Venue – Tim & Deana Maw, https://www.the-oak-barn.co.uk/
– Florist – Clare Staplehurst, https://seerosefloraldesign.com/
– Makeup – Laetitia Rix, https://makeupangel.co.uk/
– Hair – Natalie Blake, https://www.hairbynatalieblake.co.uk/
– Caterers – Sarah Hall, https://www.sarahhallcatering.com/
– Cake artist – Deborah Newington, https://newington-cakes.com/
– Band – Sound with us, https://www.soundwithus.live/
– Wedding Planner – Emma Haxell, 07795 460214
– Videographer – Lewis Adger, https://lewisadger.co.uk/